CSC’s Environmental Services Department provides multimedia regulatory compliance and environmental management services. Our regulatory compliance specialists ensure that your facility meets the monitoring, record keeping, reporting, and permitting requirements of local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
CSC’s expertise covers the spectrum of regulatory programs:
- Air Quality (permitting, modeling, inventories, risk assessment)
- Water Quality (CWA permitting including NPDES and storm water)
- Solid waste storage, transport, and disposal (municipal, residual, and medical e-waste)
- Hazardous waste storage, transport, and disposal (RCRA/CERCLA)
- Hazardous materials storage and use (UST, AST, Form R, SPCC Plans, PPC Plans)
- Toxic substance management (PCBs, asbestos, lead-based paint, pesticides, fungicides).
- SARA Title III, Tier II reporting
In addition to helping ensure that your facility complies, CSC’s environmental professionals can develop an environmental management system that will pay other dividends. Voluntary environmental programs can enhance economic performance, ensure the long-term sustainability of the enterprise, improve employee satisfaction, enhance public image, reduce environmental liability, and lessen agency scrutiny. CSC can help you to:
- Develop and conduct environmental awareness training programs
- Perform third-party audits of the environmental management program (e.g., quarterly)
- Provide pollution prevention assistance
- Provide waste minimization assistance
CSC’s Environmental Services Department is confident that we can exceed your expectations. Let us take on your environmental responsibilities so you can focus on what you do best. To find out more about how CSC’s Environmental Services Department can help you, contact us.