CSC provides our clients with cost-effective solutions to the time-consuming and expensive task of complying with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard (HazCom) and EPA’s SARA Title III Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) requirements.
The goal of these laws and regulations is to prevent chemical emergencies, injuries and/or illnesses by making employees and citizens aware of the hazards, safe-handling practices and emergency response procedures for the chemicals in their workplaces and neighborhoods.
CSC provides a variety of solutions to assist in compliance with these requirements, including:
- SDS Management
- On-Site hazardous chemical inventories and periodic chemical inventory updates
- SDS authoring/conversion
- Regulatory reporting: SARA Title III, Tier II, Pennsylvania Hazardous Substance Survey Forms (HSSF)
- Label development and printing
- Hazard communication (HCS 2012) training
- Training booklets
- Understanding the SDS
- Understanding GHS labeling
(M)SDS/OSHA Management (MOM)
MOM combines the power of a database, the versatility of internet technology, and a user-friendly interface to provide real-time access to SDSs for all your employees.